Monday 30 November 2009

Teenage Photoshoot's at PureView Photography

In the October half term I went along to two 'teenage' style photoshoots with Pureview photography. These types of shoots are of an interest to Louise at Pureview photography, and could develop into year book style photo sessions. These types of sessions are also good as profile pictures for model agencies.

I was in charge of the make up, which gave me a great opportunity to experiment with both natural and bold make up looks. The first of the photoshoots was with a young girl called Oleta.

The next few pictures are of Oleta, who is only 14 years old. The first picture Oleta has no make up on, and the ones following go from natural makeup to bold lipstick, and finally a bit of smokey black shadow. You will see me applying a darker shade of lipstick in one of the photos; I chose a bright purple to go with her top and to compliment her skin tone. I also added a bit of shading on the eyelid and socket with a smokey black which emphasises her eyes.









The second photoshoot was with 3 young girls; one of the girls, Becky, I have worked with before (see previous blog). They all got some fabulous shots and were all very photogenic. I have got some before pictures of Becky2 (there are two Becky's!) and Georgie and some group shots.





No comments:

Post a Comment