Wednesday 23 September 2009

Testing shoot with Morganbear Photograpthy

On Monday 14th September I travelled an hour to get to Church Crookham in Hampshire to collaborate with photographer Morganbear and model Mercedes Oliver. I had meet both Gary and Mercedes on the networking site 'Pure Storm' which is a networking site designed for photographers, models and make up artist to meet and greet!

The shoot was a testing shoot, therefore a great way for all parties to get what they want for their portfolios. It was an evening shoot, and along with the travel on my behalf, it was a long evening but very enjoyable; both the photographer and model were easy to work with and lovely people. Also, unexpected to myself, the photographer (and as it turns out) the model herself, we were working with a 12 week gone pregnant lady! So we had a few shots showing off her little bump :)

I decided to create a subtle look for the first part of the shoot, and then I added to the look to make it darker and sexier so I had two different types of make up to show. Below are a select few of the images from this shoot.








No comments:

Post a Comment